CAG’s “High Five” 2017 Springfest Gym Challenge
Join Us Saturday, April 29th for the CAG’s “High Five” Gym Challenge
Sign Ups Begin Monday, March 20th – Early Bird Discount till 4/3/17 $10.00 Off
High Five Good Luck Grams Coming Soon!
CA GYM BLAST SUMMER
We are Hiring!
Click HERE to find out more on how you can join our FUN and AWESOME Coaching Team!
Chantilly Academy Preschool
Learn more about the integrated curriculum of activities balancing emotional, social, physical and intellectual development for your child – A Balanced Beginning from Head to Toe!
Visit our CAG Pro Shop!
CAG’s Proshop has new arrivals! Check us out for the hottest Leotards, Grips, Gym Apparel, Home Equipment and More!
When School is OUT – Camp is IN at CAG – Get your children into the gym at CAG! Half Day, Full Day & Open Gym time slots offered! All are WELCOME – Sign Up Online!
Dates SCBC Held in 2017 – Sign Up Below:
- March 2017: 3/24
- April 2017: 4/17
SCHOOL CLOSING BLAST CAMP DESCRIPTION:
- CAG’s camp is open to both girls & boys. Half Day Camp Requirements: ages 3 & up and must be potty trained. Full Day Camp & Open Gym Requirements: ages 4 & up and must be potty trained. (Age must be met by 1st of month camp is held).
- Limited space is available — Registration is required prior to participation.
- If not already a CAG member, please include your $65.00 Registration Fee per child enrolled ($50 for 2nd, $45 for 3rd or more). Limited Participation Registration Fee Available – $15.00 each event attended.
- Daily Schedule – Gymnastics instruction on all events including Trampoline along with various Games & Activities.
- Daily Snack Provided – Please bring your own drinks or water bottles.
- Pizza – Plain & Pepperoni offered daily – children may pack a healthy lunch to bring if they choose.